Who Can Apply to our Pre-Med & Medical Student Scholarships?
To be eligible for our pre-med & medical student scholarships, students must be:
Please note that past winners of our LocumJobsOnline.com Pre-Med & Medical Student Scholarship Program are not eligible to apply. However, previous scholarship applicants can re-apply.
How to Apply for a LocumJobsOnline.com Pre-Med & Medical Student Scholarship
Eligible applicants should write a compelling essay that is:
- 500 - 1,000 words
- Your personal story
- As part of that story, explain what inspired you to become a physician.
- Share how this pre-med & medical student scholarship will help you achieve this goal.
Submit your essay through our submission form along with:
- Your first and last name,
- Your email,
- Your phone number,
- Your university,
- Proof of enrollment (this can be an official or unofficial transcript), and
- A clear headshot of yourself no smaller than 1080x1080 pixels.
- The image file must be in JPEG, JPG, or PNG format.
How Will We Select the Pre-Med & Medical Student Scholarship Winners?
We will award our pre-med & medical student scholarships based on:
Our Spring 2024 - Fall 2024 Pre-Med & Medical Student Scholarship Timeline
Congratulations to Our Past Pre-Med & Medical Student Scholarship Winners!
Additional Terms and Conditions
At the end of each submission timeline, one winner will be notified by phone and/or email by the LocumJobsOnline.com team. If the winner does not respond via phone or email within 48 hours the runner-up will be notified, and the original scholarship winner will be void. LocumJobsOnline.com will announce the winner no later than one (1) month after the submission deadline.
The winner will receive $1,000.00 toward his or her next semester of college. The winner must provide proof of enrollment prior to disbursement of the award, contact information for the school, proof that the student has an outstanding bill with the university, and is in good academic standing. LocumJobsOnline.com will send a check payable to the university. The scholarship money must be used towards the student's current tuition balance.
All essay submission content will become the property of LocumJobsOnline.com and may be reposted or displayed online or through any media channels, in whole or part, without notification to the author. When you submit communications to LocumJobsOnline.com, its representatives may retain those communications.
By submitting an application, the applicant grants LocumJobsOnline.com permission to post the applicant’s name, university, applicant’s photo, and the winning essay on our website https://www.locumjobsonline.com, and in other marketing platforms, including but not limited to blogs, social media accounts, and related sites.
Submissions will not be considered if:
- The student is not a legal U.S. resident.
- The student is not enrolled in a U.S. accredited pre-med program or medical school.
- The student is under the age of 18.
- The student cannot prove a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- The essay is not within the 500 - 1,000 word length.
- The student does not share their personal story and explain how it became their inspiration to become a physician and how the award will impact their financial need.
- The student harasses, engages, or copies any other scholarship contestant.
- The essay is plagiarized or was used in previous scholarship applications (either previous scholarship campaigns run by LocumJobsOnline.com or by other websites and/or companies).
We reserve the right to cancel any scholarship during any scholarship period without notice. Doing so would nullify any pending applications, and any possible scholarship awards for that period.