Physician (MD/DO) - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Porterville, CA
OB/GYN With a Four-Day Workweek in California
This employed position offers a compensation based on experience plus productivity and quality measures. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation days, sick days and holidays, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and federal tort malpractice. Federal and state loan repayment programs are also available.
You will enjoy living in the small California town that serves as a gateway to recreational areas like the Sequoia National Forest, the Giant Sequoia National Monument, and Kings Canyon National Park.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
Contact Kathi Mogielnicki at 203.663.9381 or send your CV to Refer to job 2606674.
- Based plus productivity and quality metrics
- License application, DEA, and annual membership due
- Just opened another location
- 4-day work week
- Call is 1:3, but will be 1:4
- Join 3 OB/GYNs and an experienced CNMW
- Spanish is a plus, not required
- Fresno is 54 miles and Bakersfield is 48 miles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
|Flexible Work Schedules|
|Weekly Direct Deposit|
|Housing Provided or Stipend|
|Rental Car or Stipend|
|Paid Travel Expenses|