Frequently Asked Questions by Physicians Answered ::
COVID-19: Hospitals are in need of doctors! Ready to help?! Browse Covid-19 Jobs
Questions >> General 6 years ago
  • Share

What do I need to work with a JCAHO (Joint Commission on Quality Assurance) and NCQA (National Commission on Quality Assurance) following company?

Person Icon



1 answer

Person Icon

LocumJobsOnline Representative

You should expect to have a copy of your DEA certificate, a copy of your state license and sometimes a state controlled substance permit (if applicable) for your destination), a signed credentialing attestation and release form, at least four references with two good in-house references as well, and a good standing with the American Medical Association.