Physician (MD/DO) - General Surgery in New Hartford, NY
Breast Surgery With Some General Surgery Position in New York
This shareholder opportunity offers a lucrative income guarantee plus production. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, CME allowance, life insurance, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy living and working in the rolling hills of central New York, an ideal environment in which to raise a family or enjoy a relaxing life. You will be about an hour south of the Adirondack Park, one of the nation's most scenic mountain playgrounds. A short drive to the west will take you to the recreational Finger Lakes region.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right plastic surgery job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Ron Bansak directly at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to Refer to job #2626249.
- Large multi-specialty group
- Mostly breast surgery position, but some general surgery
- Breast fellowship is a plus
- 1:3 call schedule
- Join a surgery group
- Full partnership-track position
- Lucrative income guarantee plus production
- Shareholdership after 2 years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
|Flexible Work Schedules|
|Weekly Direct Deposit|
|Housing Provided or Stipend|
|Rental Car or Stipend|
|Paid Travel Expenses|