A hospital in central Pennsylvania needs 2 to 3 additional urologists due to growth. Come join a general urology practice with a call schedule of 1:3. There is a robot available at the hospital, but is is now a requirement for the incoming physician to use it. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible. J-1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored.
The hospital-employed position offers a 75% MGMA salary, stipend, and RVU production bonus. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to Refer to job number 2639351.
- 75% MGMA salary plus RVU production bonus
- Loan repayment available
- General urology practice
- Hospital-employed model
- Looking to hire 2 to 3 urologists
- Call will be 1:3
- Robot available at hospital, not required for the position
- 2 hours to Philadelphia and Pittsburgh
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail