Job Description & Requirements
General Radiology Physician
StartDate: 08/03/2020Available Shifts: Regular Pay Rate: $218.00 - 230.00
This facility is needing an immediate general radiologist!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday to Friday 8a - 5p schedule. No call or weekends.
- Modalities and volume breakdown: Approximately 100 Reads Per Day (40-60 Cross Sectional Studies, Plain Films, Mammography and Light Interventional, Nuclear Medicine)
- Picture Archiving and Communication System: Fuji Synapse 4.4.1
- Voice Recognition System: 360 (100% Self Edit)
- Must be Board Certified
- Must have Mammography Quality Standards Act certification
- Must have active New York state license.
Lowville is a village in Lewis County, New York. Lowville is a smaller but beautiful upcoming tourist destination that is worth a visit. You will be surprised by some of the unique things to do and places you can explore at this hidden destination.Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility
initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist