Community Health Center of Richmond -
- Full Time
- AM - 4:30 PM, 9 AM - 5 PM, or 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM with One Evening a Week, and One Saturday a Month
- New Graduates Welcome to Apply
- Average Patients seen: 22
- Loan Repayment
Based on Experience
- Benefits: - Full Benefits Package
- 401k With 8% Match
- Additional Info:
- Open to new graduates and Visa candidates
- Student loan repayment options through the NHSC.
- Must be willing to see both pediatric and adult patients.
- Ideally looking for physicians with stable work history, credentialed, living in the area, experience working for an FQHC, and bilingual in either Spanish, French-Creole or Arabic.
- This clinic is on Staten Island and the physician may have to cross a bridge and pay tolls.
- Established FQHC with 3 locations currently and in the planning stages of a 4th location.
- Just a short ferry ride from Manhattan to Staten Island.
- We are located 45 minutes from Manhattan, 1.5 hours from Philadelphia, 2 hours from New Haven, CT, and less than 3 hours from Hartford, CT.