Family Medicine with OB Clinical and Teaching Position
We are assisting a federally qualified health center with a family medicine residency in the recruitment of an additional physician for a clinical and teaching position:
- Center operates a fully accredited 30- physician family medicine residency and is one of forty FQHCs that operate a residency.
- Position will have a full scope mix of clinical and teaching responsibilities, including an OB/GYN component.
- Opportunity requires inpatient, outpatient and OB - C-sections are not required.
- Candidate will have a 1:8 call schedule. There is additional income for on call responsibility and a half day off.
- In addition to a competitive base salary, the position offers a robust benefits package including insurances, vacation, CME, retirement mechanism, potential student loan repayment and more.
- Conroe is a community of about 60,000 located 40 minutes from Houston.