Central Wyoming CRNA Position Now Available-170K plus
A successful healthcare system in Central Wyoming has an immediate opening for an experienced CRNA. The need is due to a physician who has had to relocate to take care of an elderly parent.
- Straight salary in the $170-$200 range plus 10K sign on, 5K relocation, and outstanding benefits package
- CRNAs practice fully independent in Wyoming and no supervision is needed
- Candidate must be experienced and comfortable with independent practice
- Join 3 other providers with call coverage of 1:3
- On-site surgical specialists include general surgery, urology, OB/GYN, orthopedics, ENT, dental
This beautiful and historical county has a population of 40,000 and a service area of 45,000. There is a regional airport with multiple flights daily into Denver, CO and Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks are less than a 3 hours drive. This is a wonderful community with an abundance of outdoor recreational activities.TLM-1601-65903