Illinois Medical Group seeks a General Surgeon with Gastroenterology Interest
General Surgery practice has greatly expanded in the past three years and now a need exists to recruit a third Surgeon to join two physicians (General/Vascular/Thoracic & Colorectal/General) practice.
- BE/BC General Surgeon with a strong passion for the profession but desire to function as a team.
- Very light call responsibilities of 1:3 with extremely rare call-in
- High endoscopy volume
- Housed in a brand new, state-of-the-art 68,000 sq. ft. clinic
- Medical Group has satellite facilities in Farmington, Lewistown & Cuba, Illinois.
- Over 650 annual general surgical cases and 1000 endoscopies annually.
- Very high medical consultant (non-gastroenterological) presence to provide assistance.
- Involve all aspects of general surgery with colorectal, vascular surgery and thoracic surgery coverage already in place.
- Focus will be on ?bread and butter? surgery and laparoscopy, but particularly endoscopy, with opportunity to supplant income though satellite locations.
- All trauma is shipped
- Salary guarantee for 2 years, excellent benefits
Community is stable, with recently renovated downtown and new medical device manufacturing facility (one of the largest developments in central Illinois).SF-1601-65871