Northwest Pennsylvania Needs Additional Rheumatologist
Successful candidate will be join one full time Rheumatologist in established multi-specialty group with two offices forty minutes apart.
- The practice is supported by full service lab performing many necessary tests on-site, infusion room, easy access to ultrasound.
- Practice also provides consultative services for the inpatient setting, strong patient referral base.
- Teaching opportunity available through Osteopathic Family and Manipulative Medicine residency program.
- Position will be employed, offering attractive salary, signing bonus, production bonus, up to $100K loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, pension ,dental, vision, disability, vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, both upcoming grads and experienced candidates welcome to apply.
Crawford County has a service area of over 100,000 and is located within two hours of Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Cleveland. With a rich and diverse history, the picturesque downtown district is listed on the National Register of Historic places. Noted for outdoor recreation, Crawford County boasts six lakes, several state parks and woodlands that offer year-round recreation including hunting, fishing, skiing, power and sail boating. Dozens of local golf courses in the area take advantage the stunning hills and various landscapes. Allegheny College, a private liberal arts college, adds a significant cultural and educational facet to the community. With beautiful and varied residential neighborhoods, excellent public and private school systems and churches of most denominations, this is truly a great place to live and raise a family.PM-1601-65839