General Orthopedic Surgeon needed in historic South Carolina coastal city
- We are seeking an entrepreneurial Orthopedic surgeon to take over a very busy coastal Carolina practice. This is the perfect opportunity to own your own practice without assuming financial risk, headache and startup costs associated with starting a private practice - and realize autonomy unfamiliar in today's managed practice World.
- This profitable practice has been providing service to the patients of this community for 25 years and has over 30,000 patient files, and averages about 500 surgeries and roughly 1000 office procedures per year.
- Each of the two partners have realized net income of over $800,000 per year for the past 10 years with gradual decrease in volume as they have taken more time off the past few years.
- This is the perfect opportunity to own your own practice without assuming the risk, headache and startup costs typical to a new practice--and realize autonomy unfamiliar in today's managed practice World.
- The office is over 5000 sq ft and employees an office manager, receptionist and a nurse practitioners. On-site x-ray, ultrasound and treatment room.
- The two partners will continue to practice along site the new owner on a partner on a part-time basis. They are seeking hard asset buy-out and % of the practice gross for 5 years. The hospital they work out of will be offering a guarantee for 2 years to help ensure a smooth transition. The new owner could quickly hire a new doctor to join the practice. Call is shared with other Orthopedic doctors in the area.
The practice is based in one of the top rated Southern communities in which to live and practice. This South Carolina city was founded in 1670, and is defined by its cobblestone streets, horse-drawn carriages and pastel pre-Civil-War-era houses, particularly in the bustling French Quarter and Battery areas. The Battery promenade and Waterfront Park both overlook Charleston Harbor, while Fort Sumter, a Federal stronghold where the first shots of the Civil War rang out, lies across the water.
The city realizes a strong economy and robust tourism and is a popular retirement area.JB-1512-65724