Posted 30 minutes ago

Sleep Medicine Physician needed just outside of Tucson

Apply Now

Have you Applied Before?

Login to apply using your existing application:

Forgot your Password?

First Time Applying?

Create an account to manage your application.

 

X

Details

Professional License MD
Specialty Neurology
Location , AZ
Duration Full-Time
Start Date ASAP

Description

This client is actively seeking an experienced Neurologist with a fellowship in sleep medicine eager to work at the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains just outside of Tucson. The ideal candidate would be comfortable working 40 hours a week Monday-Friday. Approximately 75% of time will be spent in clinic seeing sleep patients, remaining 25% will be dedicated to reading sleep studies. There will be no call required for this position. You can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient base in an expanding suburban market. This is a hospital employed opportunity offering a competitive salary plus full benefits. This community is filled with breathtaking views, year round sun, and a great school system making it great to have children. Job ID #26700

Reviews

5/5

by Dr khandoker Ziaul Islam Mohammad Ali

Ophthalmology job ID 27737

Thankyou for giving me the oppurtunity to offer my service to the deserved people in assisting you in care of the patient & fight for blindness
Page 1 of 1 | Show All

Write a Review

X
Write a Review
Apply Now

800 Fairway Drive
Suite 300
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441

800-928-0229

allstarrecruiting.com