We are currently helping a facility in New York that is in need of a gastroenterologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 8am to 5pm, daily, and coverage is needed every other week. You will see 15 patients per day on average. As the covering doctor, you will need to be board certified and have a current Licenses and Certs. Other assignment requirements include ERCP and EUS.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Inpatient/outpatient (90% inpatient)
- Standard gastroenterology procedures
- Two weeks per month
- 15 patients per day
- BC required
- ERCP and EUS required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing