Exciting Outpatient Primary Care opportunity in Central NY. Job ID #24458.
- Join a 135 physician multi-specialty group who provide care in more than 20 medical and surgical specialties.
- They currently have physicians that practice in the traditional inpatient/outpatient setting, and outpatient only.
- There are opportunities for teaching Family Practice and Internal Medicine residents, and an academic appointment at the Upstate Medical University at Syracuse
- Ability to participate in clinical research.
- You will be offered an attractive compensation package with incentive opportunities; Physician sensitive benefit plan; Family healthcare coverage, dental, vision, LTD, paid malpractice insurance, vacation, and CME.
- The area is a huge University town that offers quality education, a high tech industrial base, safe living environment, and diverse cultural opportunities. Live in a family-friendly community with a large variety of outdoor recreation on nearby lakes, ski resorts, and golf courses. The practice balances a unique ability to provide extraordinary care with a wonderful lifestyle. This is an excellent community with a very strong school system and a plethora of outdoor activities.
All Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants