Urgent care physicians needed in southern NJ!!
About the Assignment
Biggest urgent care chain in New Jersey is needing physicians!
- Southern NJ
- Will accept non-boarded candidates
- Urgent care experience required
- 8-15 shifts per month beginning in January
- minimum of 4 shifts per month availability required
- Shift hours 8a – 8p
- 4 patients per hour
- Provider must be quick while also delivering high quality of care
- All walk-in visits, roughly 45 patients per 12-hour shift
- Treating patients of all ages
- Working as solo physician, with mid-level support staff to assist (Medical Assistants and lab tech)
- EMR system - EPIC
- Will provide Zoom training if no previous EPIC experience
- Basic Primary Care duties, sick visits, physicals, sutures, some light trauma, hypertension/diabetes
- Will be doing COVID Testing as well
- Full PPE will be supplied
- Travel and lodging can be provided
- Will not provider flights. Providers must be within driving distance, preferably PA, NY, DE or NJ
- NJ License required
- Call (844) 207-3603 to learn more about locum tenens job opportunities
- Consilium Staffing offers competitive hourly rates for our physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Our team of experts will assist with setting travel arrangements based on your specific needs
- Consilium Staffing works with a selfless passion to serve as Your Partner in Locum Tenens.
Consilium Staffing's Benefits
|Flexible Work Schedules||Details|
|Housing Provided or Stipend||Details|
|Rental Car or Stipend||Details|
Browse Other Assignments
Consilium Staffing- Pennsylvania
Our biggest urgent care client is looking for physicians around the western side of the state. If you live in Pennsylvania and are looking for 12-15 shifts per month, please let us know. Schedules are flexible. Please let us know if you're interested and available.
Consilium Staffing- Alabama
Busy outpatient family practice in a beautiful, quaint, family friendly city in Alabama is seeking board eligible/ board certified Family Practitioner for three days a week of coverage, ongoing. Provider must be comfortable seeing ages 3+ and seeing anywhere from 20-30 patients per day. Please apply for more details, we want to work with you!!
Consilium Staffing- California
Primary Care Physician Need in Southern California Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Monday - Friday 40 Hour Week 18-22 Patients Per Day Please call Sami Alford for additional information on this opportunity PH:(469) 426-3818 Email:
Consilium Staffing- Maryland
Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Board Certified or Board Eligible Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm 20 patients per day Adults Only Basic Primary Care duties, sick/well visits, physicals, some hypertension/diabetes with the older patients.
Consilium Staffing- New Jersey
BIGGEST URGENT CARE CHAIN IN NEW JERSEY IS NEEDING PHYSICIANS! * Southern NJ * FP/IM/ER * Will accept non-boarded candidates * Urgent care experience required * 8-15 shifts per month beginning in January * minimum of 4 shifts per month availability required * Shift hours 8a – 8p * 4 patients per hour * Provider must be quick while also delivering high quality of care * All walk-in visits, roughly 45 patients per 12-hour shift * Treating patients of all ages * Working as solo physician, with mid-level support staff to assist (Medical Assistants and lab tech) * EMR system - EPIC * Will provide Zoom training if no previous EPIC experience * Basic Primary Care duties, sick visits, physicals, sutures, some light trauma, hypertension/diabetes * Will be doing COVID Testing as well * Full PPE will be supplied * Travel and lodging can be provided * Will not provider flights. Providers must be within driving distance, preferably PA, NY, DE or NJ * NJ License required
Consilium Staffing- West Virginia
West Virginia is well-known for its incredible outdoor adventures like whitewater rafting, mountain biking and rock climbing, but our wild and rugged mountains also hold some of the best-kept secrets on the East Coast. Our client is seeking a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine trained physician with urgent care experience. 12 hour shifts, 8-15 days per month starting in March.