posted 1 week ago
Dermatologist - Connecticut
4-Day Work Week Option!
General Derm, Pediatric Derm, and Interest in Cosmetics or Psoriasis Welcome!
Seeking a Dermatologist to join this very busy practice. The preferred need is for any of the following Dermatologists - General Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and any Dermatologist interested in cosmetics or psoriasis.
- 4-day work week (8-hour shifts) or part-time option
- Clinical teaching or clinical only - your choice
- A full complement of lasers; clinical trials for new medications
- Competitive salary, production incentive, quarterly bonus, relocation allowance
- Impressive benefits with CME, retirement plans, and generous PTO
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- This position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live in this beautiful and charming town, known for its outdoor recreation and history. Mostly wooded with meadows, hills, and numerous ponds and lakes, outdoor enthusiasts enjoy the trails system for scenic runs, walks, and biking.
- Near state capital and international airport
- New England region with colonial estates; 2-hour drive to NYC and Boston
- A tranquil living environment with convenient access to upscale shopping and fine restaurants
- Safe community and public schools that consistently rank amongst the best in the nation
Job ID: D 10273741