posted 1 week ago
A hospital in Indiana is seeking a Radiology Physician to provide quality patient care for a locums assignment.
About the Job:
- Coverage Needed: Immediate, ongoing
- Schedule/Hours: Day Shift. Onsite 1 day a week, doing the light procedures. The other 4 days are not onsite doing DX but remote in Terra Haute, IN.
- Medical Setting: Mix of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Patient Ages: All ages
- Procedures: Light IR Procedures including Flouro, thoracentesis, Diagnostic Mammo, paracentesis, Biopsy
- EMR/Charting: Cloud/Power Scribe.
- Board Certification Requirements: Board Certified; Board Eligible
About the Location:
- The rolling hills, dense tree canopy, and limestone outcroppings are fundamental parts of the culture of this community. Dreams blossom among the towering tulip trees, and spirits are rejuvenated on the waters of Monroe Lake. But life is about balance: it’s not just meditations in nature, it’s also action. Bike the trails, take a few swings on the golf course or hike deep into the woods for a rustic camping experience. Just get out there and breathe in the fresh air of the uplands.
We take care of your malpractice insurance, reimburse for any travel expenses and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Please reference job # JN -092020-23064