Opportunity for a Locums Dermatologist in Missouri
posted 4 days ago
A Missouri clinic is in need of a locum tenens dermatologist to assist with their growing program. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, no call is required, and covering physician will see an average of 20 - 24 patients per day. Ideal physician will be board certified and have a current MO license in hand or be willing to work with CompHealth's friendly licensing team to obtain one.
If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other assignments, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- License: Willing to wait
- Caseload: 20 - 24 patients per day
- Need 2 - 3 weeks of coverage per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail