Ophthalmology need in northern New Hampshire
posted 5 days ago
Ophthalmologist to join a well-established practice in New Hampshire. Please see below for additional details and refer to JOB ID#: 55075
- Board Certified/Eligible Ophthalmologist with a min of 3 years of experience
- Shifts are Mon - Fro 8a-5p
- Full-time office-based ophthalmic and operative services including but not limited to diagnosis and treatment for patients of all ages presenting with conditions, illnesses, injuries and disorders of the eye, including its related structures and visual pathways.
- Demonstrated competence and interest in cataract surgery, glaucoma diagnosis and treatment, retina injections, diagnosis and treatment of macular degeneration preferred.
- Competitive compensation package with wRVU bonus structure, Generous benefit package, and Commencement, relocation and student loan reimbursement.
All Star Healthcare Solutions Benefit
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants