Wisconsin Clinic Requires a Locum Tenens Cardiologist
posted 5 days ago
There is a new locum tenens cardiology opportunity now available in Wisconsin. You must be proficient in general cardiology. Your assignment schedule will be full-time coverage with some call, and you will see patients on an inpatient and outpatient basis. The electronic medical record system is Epic. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a WI state license obtain one before the assignment.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- BC/BE required
- Full-time coverage
- Some call
- Epic EMR
- General Cardiology
- Inpatient and outpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail