Physician (MD/DO) - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Laredo, TX
Experienced OB/GYN Needed in Texas
You will receive a competitive salary, medical benefits, and vacation/PTO. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. Texas has no state income tax.
Laredo, TX is located on the north bank of the Rio Grande on the border of Mexico and the United States. It has a population of around 275,000 and is home to Texas A&M International University and Laredo Community College.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, contact Nick Carreira at 203.663.9405 or send your CV to Refer to job number 2611069.
- Employed opportunity
- Large acute care hospital
- 1:8 call
- Must experienced
- Board certified only
- Population of around 275,000
- Home to Texas A&M International University
- Many family friendly pools and parks
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
|Flexible Work Schedules|
|Weekly Direct Deposit|
|Housing Provided or Stipend|
|Rental Car or Stipend|
|Paid Travel Expenses|