Physician (MD/DO) - Family Practice in Cass City, MI
FM/IM Physician Need in Michigan
You will receive a competitive compensation package. You will also be offered medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, PTO, CME time, malpractice insurance, and student loan repayment program.
This position is in Cass City. It is a village in Tuscola County in the Flint/Tri-Cities area of the U.S. state of Michigan. It is small town along the Cass River. They have a strong public school system with good athletic programs. It is approximately two hours North of Detroit.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to Refer to job number 2620162.
- Sign-on bonus
- Flexible scheduling for work-life balance
- Monday through Friday
- 1 in 4 rotation including weekdays and weekends
- See 18 - 25 patients per day in the clinic
- Inpatient census is 8
- Epic EMR
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
|Flexible Work Schedules|
|Weekly Direct Deposit|
|Housing Provided or Stipend|
|Rental Car or Stipend|
|Paid Travel Expenses|