Hematology or Medical Oncologist Need in Northern Indiana
posted 1 week ago
This employed position offers a competitive base salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 24 days of vacation/holidays, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to Refer to job number 2639276.
- Competitive base salary plus quality bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits
- Employer has earned local, state, and national recognition
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Join other oncologists, surgical oncologists, and a medical director
- Strong support staff
- H-1B visa support
- Access to international airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail