A new inpatient staff psychiatrist opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. There is also an optional academic position in addition to the clinical role. Join 7 other physicians that all participate in a minimal call schedule. There is also an option for additional paid call exceeding the normal call schedule. The incoming physician will see an average of 12 to 15 patients per day. They welcome visas and 2021 residents/fellows to apply.
This employed position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 20 days of vacation plus holidays, 10 days of CME plus annual stipend, 401k and 403b retirement plans, and full malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to Refer to job number 2636000.
- Inpatient staff psychiatrist need
- 64-bed behavioral unit
- 7 other physicians on staff
- See 12 to 15 patients per day
- Addictions clinic on-site
- Physicians participate in a minimal call scheduled
- Optional academic position in addition to clinical role
- Visas and 2021 residents/fellows accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail