An exciting locum tenens neurology opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a PA state license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with no call, and you will see 12 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC required
- License: PA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail