A facility located in Pennsylvania is seeking a hematologist/medical oncologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified. The assignment scope includes inpatient and outpatient treatment. The schedule is Monday - Friday and the physician will see 15 patients per day on average. The facility can wait for you to obtain a PA state license.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC required
- License: PA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: 1:5
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail