CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Pennsylvania that is in need of an interventional cardiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with call, and the average annual volume is 836. The covering physician must be board certified. The assignment requirements include non-invasive and interventional procedures. For this assignment, you need to have an active PA state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 836 annual volume
- Procedures: Non-invasive and interventional
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail