A new hematologist-oncologist opportunity is now available in North Carolina at an established, non-profit hospital. They will also consider a medical oncologist who been performing hematology duties in the past. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm. There is an existing patient base, so you can hit the ground running. Also a full support staff is in place to ensure a smooth and successful transition. Join 3 other hematology-oncologist that you will share a 1:4 call. There is also a radiation oncologist on staff. P> This position offers an annual salary that is based on experience plus a bonus productivity program. You will also receive full medical benefit package (health, dental, vision) with a buy-in for spouse and family members. Other benefits include a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, life/disability insurance, PTO, 1 weeks of CME and $5,000 stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You can hike and bike on the Riverwalk near the Historic Downtown as you enjoy the beauty of the Lumber River, listed as a National Wild and Scenic River and voted one of North Carolina's Top Ten Natural Wonders. The natural setting of Lumberton contributes to its charm almost as much as the people. Ideally located on Interstate 95, Lumberton is known as the halfway point between New York and Florida.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2619971.
- Well-established, non-profit hospital facility
- Existing patient base awaits
- Full complimentary staff including NPs
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Call will be 1:4
- Will consider medical oncologist who has performed Hem duties
- J1 and 'Cap-Exempt' for H-1B visas
- Experienced or recent graduates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail