A Michigan-based facility is currently seeking a hematologist/medical oncologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified. There will be enough time to obtain a MI state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is Monday - Thursday with call, and you will see 10 - 15 patients per day.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday
- Call: 1:2
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail