An exciting system chief of a hospitalist department opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. In this position you will oversee a team of hospitalists and advanced practitioners located throughout several regional hospitals. The chief has the responsibility for quality, leadership, scheduling, and overall program strategy. They are looking for someone to serves as a mentor, guide, and support for the hospitalists system. Candidates must have five or more years of successfully leading a hospitalist program.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2620170.
- Regional director overseeing 5 hospital programs
- 80% administrative and 20% clinical
- Work in an academic environment
- State-of-the-art services
- 5 years of leadership experience preferred
- Competitive base salary and directorship stipend
- Opportunity for additional research available
- Sign-on bonus and relocation offered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail