We are helping an established facility in Wisconsin that is currently in search of an obstetrics/gynecologist for locum tenens assistance. Your schedule will consist of clinic and call, and you will see 25 deliveries per month. You should be board certified or board eligible. The incoming physician must have a WI state license.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WI state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Caseload: 25 deliveries per month
- Procedures: 25 percent C-section rate
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail