An exciting adult psychiatrist opportunity is now available at a behavioral facility in Massachusetts. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, and they will consider part-time availabilities. You will work with adult inpatients, with a possibility of a small outpatient component. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a current Massachusetts license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you obtain one. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This opportunity has a competitive salary and a sign-on bonus. You will be offered LTD/STD, malpractice coverage, full comprehensive benefits, 3 weeks of PTO plus holidays, CME time and allowance, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Britney Dias directly at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2620280.
- Adult psychiatry position
- Full time or part time option
- Inpatient with possible small outpatient component
- Monday through Friday workweek
- 1 hour initial evaluations
- 30 minute med checks
- Board certified or board eligible
- Final-year residents and fellows welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail