There is a new locum tenens radiology opportunity now available in Pennsylvania. Your assignment schedule will be two days per week, and you will see 6 - 7 reads per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. For this assignment, you need to have an active PA state license.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Two days per week
- Caseload: 6 - 7 reads per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail