A Mohs dermatologist is needed at a beautiful clinic in Montana. The clinic is on the hospital campus and is open Monday through Friday. There will be no call or hospital work required. You will be busy, but have good work-life balance. Enjoy having two APPs and a great support staff in the clinic. You can also build in aesthetics to your practice. They welcome experienced physicians and new graduates that have a strong team approach to patient care and a genuine concern for community health. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This employed position has a production incentive on top of the base salary. You will also be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, paid license and fees, 5 days of CME time with $5K stipend, loan repayment, a retirement plan with company match, malpractice insurance with tail, and 6 weeks of vacation.
If you are interested, please contact me, Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email me the best time for us to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com. Refer to job #2620378.
- Mohs - as much as you would like with a competitive compensation
- Beautiful clinic on the hospital campus
- No call or hospital work
- Be as busy as you want
- Strong support staff
- Collaborative, growing, value-driven, non-profit, and financially stable
- 6 weeks of vacation, loan repayment, malpractice with tail, 5 days of CME time with stipend
- Great metro location in a welcoming community where you can make a difference
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail