An exciting locum tenens pulmonology opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. The ideal physician has an active PA state license. The assignment schedule is 24-hour weekend call, and you will see 13 - 30 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified and have active and unrestricted ACLS certification.
CompHealth can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Weekend call
- Caseload: 13 - 30 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: No procedures required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail