Urology Physician Opportunity - 1 Hour from Houston, Texas
Over 400,000 People Live in the Draw Area
$500,000 Starting Salary – Partnership Track
A regionally respected private practice in Southeast Texas is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Urology Physician to join their well-established group. You will be partnering with a progressive, forward thinking hospital that supports and appreciates its physicians!
- 2-year partnership track - $500,000 starting salary
- Be busy from day one due to patient demand in the community
- Da Vinci Robotic Surgery available
- See approximately 20-25 patients per day in the office
- Call schedule is approximately 1:4
- Signing bonus and relocation available
- Full Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and retirement
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Live in a beautiful and historic community, a great place to start or raise a family. The region offers upscale local amenities as well as quick access to Houston, the 4th largest metropolitan area in the United States! Come enjoy tremendous quality of life in this affordable, rapidly growing area.
- University town of over 120,000 people within city limits
- Coastal access - 45 minutes to beach front cabins on the Gulf of Mexico
- Renovated, rejuvenated downtown offers upscale dining and live music
- Local theater hosts numerous off-Broadway performances that visit Houston
- Cost of living is 17.9% below the national average - no state income tax
- A suburban community with a close-knit, family-oriented feel!
To be considered for this Urology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: U 1584230
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Urology Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.