100% Pain Management and/or General Anesthesiology Positions
Illinois – 2nd Call Only
Employed Position – 6 Weeks PTO to StartSuperb opportunity with one of the largest and highest volume pain clinic groups in Central Illinois. Enjoy a quality of life with a primarily outpatient pain practice or a general anesthesia practice where you are done by 2pm.
- Employed position with highly competitive compensation
- Additional productivity bonus available
- Moonlighting opportunities
- Join an established group with over 25 years in the community
- 100% pain management or general anesthesiology or a mix of both
- 2nd call only
- Very nice facilities with state-of-the-art equipment
- Benefits included with malpractice insurance, CME, 401k and PTO starts at 6 weeks and goes up to 8 weeks
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Come be a part of this amazing community that is rich in historical treasures, thriving arts, education, and culture wrapped in Midwest hospitality. You’ll also find a world of great shopping, golfing, live music, nature, adventure, and it’s all waiting for you!
- Blue Ribbon School of Excellence in the area available with Montessori schools, gifted and talented programs, and options for advanced placement programs
- Custom housing options (including lake shore homes) are in abundance 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,400 square feet with a deck for only $235,000
- Easy access to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis
- Beautiful historical buildings and extensive park systems to enjoy
- Family community with a plethora of events to enjoy
- Home to one of the top 30 universities in the Midwest
- Enjoy the amenities of having a local airport, plenty of shopping, theaters, opera and more
To be considered for this Anesthesiology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: AN 11514247
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Anesthesiology Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.