A California-based facility is currently seeking an urgent care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 8- to 12-hour shifts and you will see 40 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified. You will need to have an active CA state license for this position.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 8- or 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 40 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail