Physician (MD/DO) - Hematology and Oncology in Sarasota, FL
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Hematology Opportunity in Sarasota, FL
Intercoastal Medical Group, Inc. -
- Full Time
- - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
- New Graduates Welcome to Apply
- Average Patients seen: Varies
- Call Schedule: 1:2
- Compensation: - Competitive compensation packages. - Physicians may earn additional compensation via productivity bonuses. - Partnership option available after the 2nd year of employment.
- Benefits: - Health/Dental/Vision plans available with included Claims Made Malpractice insurance provided by the practice. - All physicians are granted 3 weeks of PTO and 1 week for CME (with up to $2,500 reimbursement for expenses). - 401(k) available with 3% match (up to the first $250k)
- Additional Info: - Intercoastal Medical Group is offering outstanding career opportunities for physicians to enhance their careers while living in one of the country's most sought-after locations. - A partnership track is available after the 2nd year of employment. - All physicians will be expected to be BC. - You will find a professionally rewarding atmosphere in Sarasota that offers a unique professional and cultural mix. - With beautiful beaches, excellent weather, and plenty of cultural opportunities throughout, Sarasota is the perfect place to start or continue your medical career.