We are currently helping a facility in Iowa that is in need of a pediatric hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour in house coverage. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible with NRP and PALS certification. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain an IA state license. The assignment requirements include lumbar punctures, oxygen therapy, and circs.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour coverage
- Other Certification: NRP and PALS
- Procedures: Lumbar punctures, oxygen therapy, and circs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail