We have an exciting, locum tenens, medical oncology opportunity now available in New York. You should be comfortable with inpatient consults and outpatient treatment. Your assignment schedule will be four days per week. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a NY state license for this assignment.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: NY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Four days per week
- Procedures: Inpatient consults and outpatient treatment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail