CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Washington that is in need of a family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is four days per week, and you will see 21 - 28 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a WA state license.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Four days per week
- Caseload: 21 - 28 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail