An Oregon-based facility is currently seeking a hematologist/medical oncologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 14 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified. There will be enough time to obtain an OR state license before this assignment begins -- any interested physician can apply.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC required
- License: OR state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:8
- Caseload: 14 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail