An exciting locum tenens gastroenterology opportunity is now available in New Mexico. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a NM state license with the process. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 10 - 15 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified and have active and unrestricted ACLS certification.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC required
- License: NM state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail