A Massachusetts-based facility is currently seeking an internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 18 - 20 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS, BLS, and CPR certification. You will need to have an active MA state license for this position.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, and CPR
- Procedures: EKG reading and suturing
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail