A facility in Massachusetts seeks a locum tenens family medicine physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call. Each physician sees 18 - 20 patients per day. The ideal candidate has an active MA state license and is board certified or board eligible with ACLS, BLS, CPR, and PALS certification.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, CPR, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail