Central Coast of California
General Surgery - Trauma or Critical Care Needed
Enjoy the Pristine California Beaches without the High Cost of Living
This is the opportunity of a lifetime. Live on the beach and earn a generous income all while enjoying a spectacular quality of life. Opportunities like this will not last long!
- Employed position with independent group
- Need a Trauma Critical Surgeon and a Trauma Surgeon
- Directorship opportunity
- Can be a surgical Hospitalist if desired
- Hospital is going from a Level III to Level II trauma
- Generous salary with production
- Income potential over $700,000
- Partnership track
- Opportunity to buy into surgery center
- Cover only 1 hospital - no competition in community
- Very collegial group
- Paid relocation and sign-on bonus
- Benefits include health, PTO and retirement
- CME allowance with paid Malpractice insurance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license and state disability
Enjoy beautiful beaches and scenic wine country on the California Central Coast!
- Enjoy all that Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties have to offer
- Area is ranked one of the "Best Places in the U.S. to Live"
- Family oriented community with one of the best public school districts in the state
- Surf in the morning, wine taste in the afternoon, take in a concert in the park at dusk and enjoy fine cuisine downtown in the evening
- Home to a top, competitive university, which lends this area a youthful vibe and intellectual community
- Thriving downtown area with an arts and music scene, Farmer’s market, fine cuisine, boutique shops
- Easy access to Bay Area, Monterey, and Los Angeles
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: TRS 194280
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.