We are helping an Oregon-based facility that is currently seeking an interventional cardiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with call, and you will see 6 - 10 patients per day. You should be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain an OR state license before this assignment starts.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OR state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Call: 1:3
- Caseload: 6 - 10 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail