Downtown San Francisco - Primary Care Providers Needed
100% Outpatient – 30 Minute Patient Visits
No Nights or Weekends!
Exciting employment opportunity with a mission-driven community health center that has been serving the heart of San Francisco for close to 50 years! The incoming Family Practice or Internal Medicine physician will enjoy a quality-of-life schedule, manageable patient volume, and autonomy in their practice.
- 100% outpatient position—immediate need
- Only work Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm with no night or weekend responsibilities
- See one patient every 30 minutes and an average of 11 to 14 patients per day
- 1 in 6 call schedule; phone call only
- Experience working with patients with HIV preferred
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
San Francisco really has it all- major sports teams, incredible attractions, culture and the arts, major universities, and easy access to outdoor activities! Enjoy all that the big city has to offer while being a short drive from beautiful wine country!
- San Francisco is the fourth largest city in California. Residents enjoy a dynamic mix of amenities that include fine dining, high end shopping, the arts, and access to two major international airports.
- Excellent public and private schooling options available as well as access to highly respected college and universities.
- Enjoy a temperate climate with an average of 259 sunny days per year!
- Quick one-hour drive to Sonoma and Napa for a fun weekend wine getaway
To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: FP 11474202
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Family Practice opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.